The first few weeks after marriage are always intriguing for young couples. Certainly no couple wants to consider this moment everyday. So the best way is to take a vacation away from work and curious relatives.
Given Europe’s wealth and beauty, it is not surprising that this is the first choice for most couples. Here are the locations we consider the best for honeymoons in Europe.
- Santorini: Santorini is without a doubt one of the most beautiful sights in Europe. White buildings, seafood, hiking trails and the Aegean Sea will make your experience unforgettable.
- Madeira: This city is located against the backdrop of picturesque mountains. Madeira offers wonderful beaches, hiking and climbing.
- Venice: Ancient buildings and cultural monuments make Venice unique. You can also spice up your honeymoon with gondola rides and trips to Burano Island.
- Paris: Over time, Paris has been synonymous with romance. This is no less true given the luxury of the City of Light. With its great hotels, attractions and magnificent gardens, Paris is the best place for a honeymoon.
- Tuscany: Tuscany is famous for its top quality wines. That’s not all. Tuscan pasta dishes, beaches and the landscape will make your honeymoon magical.
- Almalfi Coast: The Almalfi Coast overlooks the ocean. Partners can enjoy honeymoon views of great landscapes, warm beaches and city centers.
- Cinque Terre: The Cinque Terre is a group of villages right off the coast of Italy. From boat trips to rock climbing, the Cinque Terre is a romantic site for every couple to consider.