The city of Amman in Jordan is known for its cultural and historical highlights and the variety of exciting places and fun things to do in the surrounding area. Getting to the city and spending the best time is not a difficult task if you take note of some important things you need to know before you embark on a trip down to the beautiful city of Amman.
This important information disrupts their cultural and religious norms, which you need to be aware of if you really want to spend a lot of time in Amman.
- Know the appropriate dress code for different occasions and gender. Be aware of the dress codes that are acceptable in Amman.
- Always move around with a scarf. They are always helpful in different places during your visits, such as when a female tourist visits a religious place.
- Their traditional delicacies do not give vegetables much space, although their culture accepts vegetarians so much.
- There is no embargo on smokers in Amman, so get your favorite smoke flavor and enjoy your smoke.
- Keep away from tap water. This is due to the fact that tap water is not drinkable in Amman. Don’t just drink tap water somewhere.
- Beware of Arabic time-consuming techniques. They are always late for fashion.
- Obtain permission from local residents before taking pictures.
- Always know that foods should not say no.
Keep all this little information in mind as it will help you on your trip to Amman.